1. Every candidate will apply to the College on a Preliminary Registration form available from the College alongwith the Prospectus or separately. The Preliminary form should be filled in all its details, but should not be accompanied by any certificate or attested copy.
2. A candidate who wishes to be considered for more than one course should submit separate applications mentioning the courses for which she/he wishes to be considered. Only those candidates will be considered for admission to a course who have applied for that course.
3. The first (and subsequent) Admission lists will be put up on the College notice board on the dates announced by the University .
4. Candidates whose names appear in the lists or who qualify according to the criteria stated therein and have applied for admission will report to the Departmental Admission Incharge in the room allotted to him/her between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. They shall carry with them the original copy of the following :
- Provisional Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Marksheet of the examination passed.
- Secondary School Certificate (Class X) issued by the Board/ University for date of birth.
- A separate Character Certificate from the institution last attended in case it is not part of the provisional certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
5. On getting his/her candidature confirmed, candidates will deposit the admission fees. Fees may also be deposited in cash with the Bank Of India Branch Shikohabad (Bank timings : 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.) situated within the College premises. Admission is finalized only on payment of fees. It should, therefore, be done within the time mentioned in the college admission list.
6. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. Notices regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board.
7.Once the Admission Committee has taken a decision on a candidate's application for admission, the College will not entertain any personal representation, correspondence or telephonic enquiry on the subject.
8.The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Forms incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation or by submitting false certificates/documents is unlawful and will cause cancellation of admission. Such cases may be reported to the police.